Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All About Me

My name is Raissa and I was born in Washington D.C. which is in America.  I spend my summers in D.C. with my friends and family. There they eat burgers and hotdogs. These are some of my favorite foods.  The weather is cool so it's fun to go outside and play.  I moved to Malaysia in 2008. I loved Malaysia because of it's weather. It was exactly like America. The other things I like about Malaysia are, the monkeys, the colorful clothing that they wear for their traditional dress.


I am a quad meaning that my mom got four kids at a time.  I have 1 sister, and 3 brothers.  One of my brothers has down syndrome and autism.  He goes to a special needs school.  My youngest brother is in 4th grade.  My favorite book is Unfortunate events, The Wide Window because it always kept me guessing.  My favorite food is chicken and cheese pizza because it's flavor is just so good.  An academic goal I want to achieve this year is getting straight A's in all my classes.  My social goal is to play with my old friends but still make some new ones. I hope that even though there are some people who are new to ISKL I could still be friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment